1. The Role of Virgin Explorers Ltd: It is important that you read our terms and condition. Once we receive your payments, it is assumed that you have read and understood our terms and conditions.
Our is to Customize Tours and Itineraries to fit the requirements of customers. Often we may use reputable independent suppliers for the provision for selected services. Sometimes we will own some of the facilities included in the package. Whatever the case, we accept responsibility for the proper performance of your contract with us subject to the following booking conditions which are the basis of that contract.
3. Reservation, Payments and Deposits:
A binding contract between you and Virgin Explorers Ltd comes into existence once we have accepted your booking by issuing an invoice or online payment link.
A 30% deposit is required upon booking confirmation.
If payment is not received within the above time scales, we reserve the right to treat your booking as having been cancelled by you, and apply cancellation charges as outlined below.
NB: There may be variations to this item according to individual circumstances and the country location.
• Cancellation by traveler – should you need to cancel for any reason, you must notify us in writing.
Once money is paid, its assumed that an agreement has been established. All Cancellations and refunds for any monies made are subject to a 7% cancellation for credit cards, online payments or bank transfers.
• Cancellations received between 45 and 30 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 20% of the services.
• Cancellations received within 30 – 14 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the services
• Cancellations received within14 days of departure will be subject to forfeiture of the entire services. NO refund whatsoever.
• Flight cancellations, refunds, compensations, changes of travel dates, etc. will be governed by the specific airline terms and conditions and all charges shall be borne by the clients.
• Cancellation by Virgin Explorers Ltd- Although it rarely happens and we shall do our utmost to avoid doing so, we reserve the right to cancel arrangements. If this should happen, other than due to default in payment, we will offer the choice of alternative arrangement (and paying or receiving a refund in respect of any price difference) or receiving a full refund of all the monies paid. If we are forced to curtail a tour after departure to circumstances amounting to force majeure, we regret we cannot make any refunds or pay any compensation or be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by you as a result.
Included are all expenses in respect of safari vehicle, driver guide as per itinerary, meals while on Safari, accommodation, entrance fees to National parks and game reserves.
Tour cars, pop up top Safari minivans, pop up top 4×4 Land Cruiser Jeeps will be provided depending on the tour program/itinerary and number of tour participants. The company reserves the right to employ the services of same standard sub-contractors.
English, German, French, Italian & Spanish- speaking driver guides are provided.
Based on two persons sharing in a twin room / tent. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost (single room supplement). Hotel /lodges / tented camps are named as an indication of category and accommodation may be reserved at same standard hotels/lodges /tented camps. In this case, you shall be notified on your safari accommodation in advance.
Alteration to tours
The company reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
Price are based on tariffs and other operational costs prevailing at the time of printing.
The company and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.
The company liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country.
All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arises.
The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
The company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to luggage